1. Black holes are amazing things in milky way. They are collection of massive objects, it attracts everything in it. No one can escape from black hole gravity, even light.
2. The center of a black hole is made of extremely dense material, which gives the black hole a strong gravitational field. This dense material can trap anything with its gravity.
3. Black holes collapses everything whatever getting near to it.
4. A star can transform into three states a white dwarf, a neutron star or a black hole.
5. When a star is losing its entire nuclear fuel, the gravity will enforce the natural pressure, the star maintains to keep its shape stable. Due to this when the pressure from nuclear reactions collapses, gravity violently overwhelms and collapses the core and other layers are flung into space. The spot of infinite density and almost no volume. That’s another name for a black hole.
6. Humans cannot see the black hole, because it is entirely black, scientist can identify the black hole when a star near to black hole, X- Ray emission happen due to which the star look like burning, By this event scientist calculate the power of Black hole.
7. Stellar-mass and super massive are the well-known black holes.
8. Some of Identified black holes are Cygnus X-1, Sagittarius A, M87, Centaurus A.
9. Albert Einstein first predicted black holes in 1916 with his general theory of relativity. The first black hole was discovered in 1971.
10. Black hole actually made through extreme mass with unpredictable gravity, but whatever we are defining is based on prediction there is no exact proof by the scientists.
11. Scientists estimated that more than 100 million black holes in our galaxy in 100 billion of stars.
12. Super massive black hole is located at the middle of the galaxy but it is no longer danger to earth.
Table of Contents
Black hole mysteries – Super massive black hole :
1. The known Super massive black hole is Sagittarius A.
2. Super massive black holes are considered the biggest black hole ever known.
3. The mass of super massive black hole is more than mass of 4 million of suns.
4. This black hole is at the center of the Milky Way.
5. Super massive black hole is located almost 20,000 to 30,000 light years away from earth.
Black hole mysteries – Identified known black holes :
1. Cygnus X-1: Located 6,500 light-years away from earth. Known as stellar-mass. It contains 25 times of sun mass.
2. Sagittarius A: Biggest black hole ever identified. Lies at middle of the Milky Way Galaxy.
3. M87: This is an elliptical galaxy has a 3.5 billion solar-mass black hole at its heart. It lies 5,000 light-years from earth.
4. Centaurus A: It lies in the direction of the constellation Centaurus.
Black hole mysteries – Types of Black holes :
1. Primordial: Considered to be very small, Ranging from the size of a single atom to a mountain.
2. Stellar: These are the ones most often found. They are about 25 times bigger than the Sun.
3. Super massive: The recently discovered black hole. To be amongst this group the hole has to be more than a million times heavier than the Sun.