51. Everything you can imagine is real. – Pablo Picasso
52. So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I’m still trying to figure out how that could be. – Stephen Chbosky
53. I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work. – Thomas A. Edison
54. Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. – Theodore Roosevelt
55. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. – Albert Einstein
56. It is never too late to be what you might have been. – George Eliot
57. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. – George Bernard Shaw
58. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston S. Churchill
59. You can’t live your life for other people. You’ve got to do what’s right for you, even if it hurts some people you love. – Nicholas Sparks
60. Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions. – Dalai Lama XIV
61. Those who can, teach. Those who cannot, pass laws about teaching.
62. If you cannot solve the proposed problem try to solve first some related problem.
63. The less you say, the more your words will matter.
64. It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.
65. The Older you get, the less people you trust.
66. Never give-up on something you really want.It’s difficult to wait, but worse to regret.
67. While missing someone, your emotions are more likely to go from happiness to sadness instantly.
68. When you focus on problems, you will have more problems. When you focus on possibilities, you will have more opportunities.
69. There will always be a reason why you meet people. Either you need them to change your life or you are the one who change theirs.
70. Don’t take everything personally. Not everyone thinks about you as much as you think they do.
71. When you are ignored by a person whose attention means the most to you, the reaction in your brain will be similar to physical pain.
72. No mater how much it hurts now, someday you will look back and realize your struggles changed your life for the better.
73. Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use.
74. Try not. Do or do not. There is no try.
75. Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there.