1. Listening to Sad Songs actually create positive emotions.
2. We forget 80% of what we learn every day.
3. Stress actually makes you fat.
4. Asides from having slightly larger brains, Men also have bigger hearts than Women.
5. The smarter you are, the higher chance you have of becoming Depressed.
6. According to NASA, the moon smells like Gunpowder.
7. On the day Alexander Graham Bell was buried, the entire US telephone system was shut for 1 minute in tribute.
8. When you kiss someone their DNA will stay in your mouth for at least an hour afterwards.
9. A messy room can influence creative thinking.
10. When you become really close to someone you can hear their voice in your head while reading their texts.
11. Food tastes better when someone else makes it because when you make your own, you anticipate its taste and become less hungry.
12. Violent video games aren’t bad, They help you improve accuracy and make you better at managing deadlines.
13. 68% of people suffer from phantom vibration syndrome the felling that one’s phone is vibrating when it’s not.
14. If you yelled for 8 years, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of tea.
15. Restaurant use Yellow, Red and orange colors, because those are the colors that stimulate hunger.
16. Paranormal experts said that if you saw someone unfamiliar in your dream it is actually the ghost watching you while you are sleeping.
17. Your body is the weakest during 3.00 am – 4.00 am. This is the time most people die in their sleep.
18. Hugging for 20 seconds releases oxytocin, which can cause you to trust someone more.
19. PILOPHOBIA is a condition in which a person fears the idea of falling in love.
20. When writing, reading or listening to music without any vocals, It will allow you to concentrate better.
21. The best person in your life is the one who comes first in your mind after reading this sentence.
22. If your friendship lasts longer than 7 years psychologists say it will last for lifetime.
23. Pinch yourself if you just can’t stop laughing.
24. Press your tongue against the roof of your mouth if you have a brain freeze.
25. If you are about to start gagging, tuck your thumb in your fist and grip it tightly.