1. Australia is one of the biggest islands in the world.
2. The Red Kangaroo is the national animal of Australia.
3. Australia has a range of different landscapes, including urban areas, mountain ranges, deserts and rain forests and many amazing creatures.
4. Australia is world famous for its natural wonders and wide open spaces, its beaches, deserts, “the bush”, and “the Outback”.
5. The 10 most dangerous snakes can be found in Australia.
6. Australia is one of the world’s most highly urbanised countries; it is well known for the attractions of its large cities such as Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Perth.
7. A single cattle ranch in South Australia is larger than the state of Israel.
8. Australia is the sixth-largest country by land area
9. There are more kangaroos in Australia than the count of people.
10. Australia is bordered to the west by the Indian Ocean, and to the east by the South Pacific Ocean.
11. Australia has 19 UNESCO Heritage Places.
12. More than 85% of Australians live within 50km of the coast.
13. The population density is 1 person/ 3km2 whereas the india has 400peopl / 1km2.
14. Millions of camels over there in australia deserts.
15. Saudi Arabia imports camels from Australia.
16. Australia is home to the longest fence in the world. It is 5,614 km long.
17. Australia have biggest number of beaches in the world. MOre than 10000 beaches.
18. The Great Barrier Reef is the planet’s largest living structure in Australia, The heaven place.
19. It is the world’s largest reef system, found off the north-eastern coast of Australia.
20. Large number of Koalas can be found in Australia.
21. Australia is home to a variety of unique animals, including the koala, kangaroo, emu, kookaburra and platypus.
22. Australia has an estimated population of over 25 million people(2017).
23. The largest cities in Australia are Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide.
24. Australia is the only continent without an active volcano.
25. It is believed that humans have lived in Australia for around 45000 years.
26. The highest mountain on mainland Australia is Mt Kosciuszko, standing 2228m (7310ft) above sea level.
27. 75% of Australia’s living species are unknown to man.
28. Australia’s Highway 1 is the world’s longest national highway. With about 14,500 km.
29. Australia is sourrounded by 8,000 smaller islands.
30. Australia has 31% of the world’s uranium supply.
All you know the facts about Australia :
|Official Title||Commonwealth of Australia|
|Currency||Australian dollar ($, AUD)|
|Popular Cities||Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide|
|Natioanl Anthem||Advance Australia fair|
|Phone Calling code||61|
|Religion||Christian ,Catholic ,Anglican|
|People Density||one person per 3 km2|
|Time zone||UTC +8 to +10|
|Number of Heritage Places||36|
|Longest River in India||River Murray ,1million km2|
|National Animal||Red kangaroo|
|National Game||Cricket, AFL|
|Highest Prestige Award||Order of Australia|
|Roadways Length||823,217 km|
|Railways Length||36,967.5 km|
|River total length||14,500 km|
|National Flower||Golden wattle|
|Population Growth Rate||1.00%|
|Category||Heritage Site||Year of Inscription|
|Cultural||Australian Convict Sites||2010|
|Cultural||Royal Exhibition Building and Carlton Gardens||2004|
|Cultural||Sydney Opera House||2007|
|Nature||Australian Fossil Mammal Sites Riversleigh / Naracoorte||1994|
|Nature||Gondwana Rainforests of Australia||1986,1994|
|Nature||Great Barrier Reef||1981|
|Nature||Greater Blue Mountains Area||2000|
|Nature||Heard and McDonald Islands||1997|
|Nature||Lord Howe Island Group||1982|
|Nature||Purnululu National Park||2003|
|Nature||Shark Bay, Western Australia||1991|
|Nature||Wet Tropics of Queensland||1988|
|Mixed||Kakadu National Park||1981,1987,1992|
|Mixed||Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park||1987,1994|
|Mixed||Willandra Lakes Region||1981|