Table of Contents
Apple is one of the sweetest fruit and can easily spot all over the world. Consuming an apple per day will avoid the disease. Apple have lots of good nutrition’s and benefits which human needs.
Apple Health Benefits :
1. Apples contains high rich dietary fiber, antioxidants, flavanoids. Antioxidants are very useful to reduce risk of cancer, heart disease and reducing the damaging cells.
2. An Apple have no cholesterol, fat and sodium.
3. Most fiber content and antioxidants in apple available only in peel. Eating apple with peel is a good way to consume more fiber from apple.
4. Apple generally have more calorie than other fruits, an average sized apple can have 80 calories.
5. Apple is a great source for fiber, A man will get 5.5 % of Fiber from a medium-sized apple.
6. Every apple will have 5% protein in it.
7. Apple is a great source of potassium.
Other Interesting Facts about Apple Fruit :
1. An apple tree can take 4 years minimum to produce its first fruit.
2. An apple tree will grow up-to 40 feet in height.
3. Most of the apples are handpicked by humans from tree.
4. It is estimated that largest apple weighed about 1.5 kg.
5. As per source, apple is one of the valuable fruit all over the world, it placed second spot in most valuable fruit in United states.
6. Generally apples are consumed from all over the world. But United States, China listed on top most contributors.
7. We can find 10 seeds as an average in every apple.
8. There are so many proverbs are roaming around the world “An apple a day, keeps the doctor away”, “To eat an apple before going to bed, will make the doctor beg his bread.” are some popular proverbs.
9. It is estimated that humans had consumed apples from 7000 B.C.
10. Apples consist 85% water in it.
11. Apple contains special antioxidants named Quercetin, which is good for brain functioning.
It is estimated that peoples who consumed 3 apples per day instead of having other foods as diet produced great effort in weight loss.
12. If you want to test an apple, on top of the apple put a pressure and sniff it. You can find the smell of apple.
13. Apple generally found in red, green, yellow colors.
14. We can find around 7000 variety of apples all over the world.
Apple Nutrition’s Information :
The below nutrition’s are estimated in a medium sized raw apple with peel.
|Dietary Fiber||4 Grams|
|Vitamin C||8 mg|
|Vitamin A||73 IU|
The Nutrition’s defined by Univercity of Illinois Extension
Before you eat Apple :
Generally Wax will be applied after harvesting, for cleaning and commercial purposes. So it is better to wash it well. Please read cleaning techniques before you eat.
Don’t forget to Read this :
- Top 100 Best Tourist places in Tamilnadu
- 12 Interesting facts about dja faunal reserve forest
- 20 Interesting facts about Redwood National Park
- Importance of pallikaranai marshland ecosystem
- Dudhsagar Waterfalls Trekking
- The great barrier reef threats
- Incredible Niagara Falls facts and Attractions
- Interesting facts about the grand canyon
- Amazon River – Wonderful Creatures
- Water Tree (Adansonia)