We have provided the 25 Aww facts on water and psychological facts.
1. Billions of People are Dying for Water.
2. Either rich or poor; everyone needs water.
3. Water you are using in bathroom is better than 60% people are drinking all over the world.
4. Water is the most critical resource issue of our lifetime and our children’s lifetime. The health of our waters is the principal measure of how we live on the land.
5. To a Thirsty man, a drop of water is worth more than a sack of gold
6. When we save a river, we save a significant part of an ecosystem, and we save ourselves as well because of our dependence–physical, economic, spiritual,–on the water and its community of life.
7. Water Covers 2/3 of the surface of the Earth but Only 0.002% is Drinkable. Save Water.
8. If you cannot solve the proposed problem try to solve first some related problem.
9. The less you say, the more your words will matter.
10. It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.
11. The Older you get, the less people you trust.
12. Never giveup on something you really want.It’s difficult to wait, but worse to regret.
13. While missing someone, your emotions are more likely to go from happiness to sadness instantly.
14. When you focus on problems, you will have more problems. When you focus on possibilities, you will have more opportunities.
15. There will always be a reason why you meet people. Either you need them to change your life or you are the one who change theirs.
16. Those who can, teach. Those who cannot, pass laws about teaching.
17. Don’t take everything personally. Not everyone thinks about you as much as you think they do.
18. When you are ignored by a person whose attention means the most to you, the reaction in your brain will be similar to physical pain.
19. No mater how much it hurts now, someday you will look back and realize your struggles changed your life for the better.
20. Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use.
21. Losers quit when they’re tired, winners quit when they have won.
22. Try not. Do or do not. There is no try.
23. Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there.
24. It is not the answers you give, but the questions you ask.
25. I can explain it to you, but I can’t understand it for you.