1. The Bermuda Triangle known as the Devil’s Triangle.
2. The Triangle lies in a section of the North Atlantic Ocean.
3. The triangle starts with Florida and bounded by Miami, Bermuda and Puerto Rico in Atlantic Ocean.
4. Thousands of ships and airplanes have disappeared in this miracle place.
5. This devil place covers about 500,000 square miles.
6. It is one of the biggest mysteries of our time in the world.
7. The word “Bermuda Triangle” was first used in an article written by Vincent H.
8. It is estimated that 75 planes and 1000 commercial ships and more than 10000 peoples were disappeared in the past 100 years.
Bermuda Triangle Myths :
Many authors suggested it may be due to a strange magnetic anomaly that affects compass readings, and compass does not point towards Magnetic North, due to this creates confusion to shippers. In fact Columbus noted this when he sailed through the area in 1492.
Some authors suggesting that methane eruptions from the ocean floor may suddenly be turning the sea into a froth that can’t support a ship’s weight so it sinks if it floats over there.
Some authors believing that this mysterious of disappearance happening due to an intelligent, technologically advanced believing that this might get controlling by Aliens from space or under the sea.
But fact is that the exact definition not found till now about this mystery place.
Some other Interesting Facts :
- 20 Unknown facts about polar bear
- 20 Interesting facts about Redwood National Park
- 30 Interesting Facts about Glacier Bay National Park
- Spectacular Giant Sequoia Tree facts, Biggest tree
- Incredible Niagara Falls facts and Attractions